I signed up for this offer when I first posted about it over a month ago...and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm a HUGE fan of Classic Rock and Pop 70's music so I made my own personal playlist with my favorites (that continues to grow every day). Just think of an artist or song and add it to your playlist. They save your playlist for you (for FREE) and you can access it anywhere with your user name and password.
I used Pandora for the last year, and haven't really gone back since I tried out Spotify. Please note that I am only using the FREE version. A few differences between the two:
- For Spotify, YOU pick the songs you want. Pandora will suggest songs for you based on your preferences, which is great on some days. On other days, it drove me nuts clicking through "skip" and thumbs down only to reach my max limit of 12 for the day. For Spotify, you can save the exact song to your playlist and play WHENEVER you want :) If you want them to suggest songs based off your song choices, there's an option for that too :P
- Spotify has a commerical every half an hour or so, but it's only a few seconds. Seems to be noticeably less than Pandora.
- Spotify doesn't stop playing and ask "Are you still there" if I haven't touched the program for a while. Super helpful when I'm cooking or cooking and across the room so I don't have to go over and interrupt my playlist...lol
- I don't have buffering issues with Spotify the way I do with Pandora. I'm not sure why because they don't save to your computer, but it's something I've heard from other users too. I'm guessing it's because your music is saved in a cloud for your personal streaming from your playlist :)
- Offline syncing IS available (but only if you upgrade for a fee)
Getting started is quick, easy and safe. Create an account by choosing a username and password. Download and install Spotify on either Windows or Mac. Then search and play, millions of songs are now yours :)
Click on the banner to request your FREEBIE!